“Rita is a great facilitator for any size audience. She delivers her message with clarity and warmth and has an innate ability to engage the audience. Even when presenting on tough topics, Rita is able to blend compassion with humor. I would highly recommend Rita to any organization looking for a speaker who is uplifting and can truly connect with the audience.” Bonnie Stuart, Vice President of Outreach & Advancement, Northland Community & Technical College.
Rita Goldhammer is a speaker and seminar leader both regionally and locally in Minnesota. She speaks to both professional and family groups.
Topics included but are not limited to:
• How To Take Care of Yourself As A Caregiver
• Are You A Star Family Caregiver? Experience successful strategies while learning about research results.
• How Do We Discuss Topics Of Care And Death with Our Aging Parents?
• Coping With Transition And Loss That Has Affected Your Family
• How to Get In Touch With Your Emotions As A Caregiver
• Managing Your Family and Value When Caring For A Loved One
Grief and Bereavement
• How Do We Discuss Death With Our Children?
• How Do We Discuss With Our Aging Parents Topics Of Care And Death?
• How Do We Get Through The Pain And Loss Of A Loved One?
• Self-Care for Caring Facilitators
• When Grief Is All There Is
• How To Take Care of Yourself When Going Through Grief and Bereavement
For more information or to contact Rita at 612-201-8839 phone or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita Biography • Rita Clients • Rita Coaching